Gemstones aren't just for astrological purposes; many people enjoy wearing them as jewellery. However, despite your love for them, you might not be able to afford them due to their high prices. It should go without saying that valuable gemstones such as ruby, diamond, sapphire, and emerald are quite expensive. A few Semi-Precious Stones are hard to get by, and they're also rather expensive.
Aside from that, Alternative Semi-Precious Gems are less expensive. We adore gemstones because of their stunning beauty and vibrant colours. When producing jewellery pieces such as rings, earrings, pendants, Mangalsutra, necklaces, nose rings, and more, these beautiful gifts from nature are highly coveted. The options are limitless.
There are certain gemstones for jewellery making in the market that anybody can afford, and the most incredible thing is that they don't have to sacrifice their appearance. We provide you with the top ten cheapest gemstones for jewellery making in the market.
Top 10 affordable gemstones for jewellery making
- Peridot may be found in lava, meteorites, and even deep within the Earth's Mantle. It has a bright golden inexperienced colouration that is quite attractive. The Egyptians are known as the "Sun Gem." Because larger sizes of this Gemstone are still expensive, one should look for smaller Gemstones for their earrings in any case rate factors based on the shade and length. Olivine, a mineral, is used to make peridot. Iron and Magnesium make up their chemical composition. August's Birthstone is Peridot, which is also a 15th-Anniversary Gemstone.
- Agates, which come in various hues such as white, grey, black, blue, orange, and red, are another type of gemstone that may be readily purchased without sacrificing appearance. The banded features inside the body of these jewels add to their brilliance.
- Citrines are yellow coloured semi-precious gemstones that get their name from the Latin word meaning yellow. Citrine stones in loose form can be used as low-cost replacements for Yellow Sapphires. Furthermore, these gemstones are prized for their ethereal qualities.
- Tiger's Eye is a golden-brown coloured gemstone with a silky sheen that is one of the most inexpensive gemstones in the world. These jewels are entirely made of Silica and have a lovely appearance. Tiger's Eye diamonds are rated 5.5 to 6 on the Moh's scale of hardness.
- Onyx is a kind of Chalcedony that, like Agates, is recognised for its banded beauty. The nicest part about these gemstones is that they come in virtually every hue imaginable and are reasonably priced. The red and black kinds of Onyx are the most attractive.
- People have used amethysts since the Egyptian civilisation to keep their users from getting intoxicated. According to the metaphysical nature of these gemstones, even their names signify "Not Drunken." These appealing violet coloured loose Amethyst stones are available at a very reasonable price.
- Hematite- These gemstones are the most respectable but sensual gemstones due to their steel-grey and black hues. These beautiful jewels are inexpensive due to their abundant availability in iron ores.
- Turquoise- Most people are familiar with these jewels because of "Salman Khan's bracelet." Though the better grades of these gems are highly costly due to their rarity, the loose Turquoise stones we come across in the market are relatively affordable. Moreover, their unique blue colour steals everyone’s heart.
- Jaspers are low-cost gemstones that come in various colours, including blue, green, red, yellow, and brown. These gems are used to create decorative jewellery as well as objects like vases and boxes.
- With its enticing pale pink to red rose tint, Rose Quartz is one of the most inexpensive but attractive gemstones. Since 600 B.C., these gemstones have been used as a "symbol of love" because of their asterism. However, these stones aren't only for decoration; they're also used to carve small sculptures and objects.
Iris Gems- your one-stop shop for affordable gemstones for jewellery making
Gemstones (Govt Lab Certified Natural Gems) may be purchased online at IrisGems. We are one of the largest and most prestigious Certified Natural Gemstones Importer, Exporter, Wholesaler, and Online Sellers worldwide, having won several accolades. We sell only natural precious and semi-precious gemstones. For astrological purposes, our gemstones have a lot of vitality.
To our customers ‘ specifications, we also create custom-designed gemstone rings, bracelets, pendants, and other jewellery in gold, silver, and Panch Dhatu. This deal allows you to wear your custom-made jewellery. In addition, we can create jewellery that is identical to the photo.